If you want to show something else on your laptop screen, taking a screenshot is an easy and convenient way to share. To take screenshots on Windows laptop, just follow these steps.
If you want to take a screenshot and save it
If you want to take a photo of everything displayed on your screen and you want to save it to post it or upload it, just:
1. Press the Windows key and PrtScn (Print Screen).
2. A save box will appear. Simply type in a filename for the image you want to save it to. Then click ‘ Save ‘.
If you want to take a screenshot without saving it
If you want to quickly capture everything on the screen but you just want to paste it (possibly into Word Doc), then just:
1. Press only the PrtScn button. It has been copied and you can use the paste option to place it wherever you want.
Capture a window on the laptop screen
If you don’t want a photo of everything on screen but just want to target one window, then just:
1. Click the mouse pointer on the window that you want to take a picture of on the screen.
2. Press Alt + PrnScn . A window-only image that is now copied to your clipboard, and you can place it wherever you want ..