- Uninstall the old version of Skype.
- Open Control panel> right-click Skype in the list that appears and choose to Remove or Uninstall.
- Delete the Skype Applications folder
- Open Run and type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
Delete the Skype application folder: Open Run and type % appdata% and click OK.
- Download Skype’s latest official Skype version.
You can search for and download an old version of Skype. The new update may be having a problem with your system.
Reset Internet Explorer settings.
- Open Internet Explorer > Click the gear icon in the top right corner> Select Internet Options.
- At the Advanced tab, click the Reset button.
- Check the Delete Personal Settings box> Tap Reset.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows> restart the browser.
- Try connecting to Skype again.
Download Latest Version Of Skype For Windows.
We hope you liked this article on How to Fix Skype Cannot Connect Problem in Windows 10. Comment below if you need any help to fix Skype not connecting problem Windows 10.