Complete the first Resident Evil 2 Remake at level S, and you will get guns immortal, but enough toys are much more troublesome.
Like the previous versions, Resident Evil 2 Remake allows players to get immortal guns while playing, but the conditions to get them are quite strict when all gamers must have S-rank or higher. A total of 4 immortal guns in Resident Evil 2 Remake are:
– Samurai Edge (Original Model) (Handgun): Handgun – The condition is to complete the game in S-Rank (any character) in Standard difficulty.
– LE 5 (Submachine Gun): Submachine – The condition is to complete the S-Rank game (any character) in hardcore difficulty.
– ATM-4 (Rocket Launcher): Rocket gun – The condition is to complete the game in Leon’s “S-Rank +” (side A or B) in hardcore difficulty.
– Minigun: 6-barrel machine gun – The condition is to complete the game in Claire’s “S-Rank +” (side A or B) in hardcore difficulty.
– Knives with permanent durability: Blasting 15 mannequins Racoon throughout the game, no matter what part of it.
After obtaining the immortal guns, they will be added to both characters’ inventory in any save file and at any difficulty. Gun of immortal ammo, of course, is always a nostalgic shot, but you still have to reload with a few trees like pistols and submachine, except for Dalian with Rocket is not required.
Note that these immortal guns are only added when you complete the rank in that game, and the statistics screen opens, after which you can reload the old save and retrieve them from the inventory but used as usual. The following are conditions for achieving S-Rank.
– For both Part A of Claire and Leon to play in Standard difficulty, you will be S-Rank when completing the game under 3 hours 30 minutes. With B, it is 3 hours.
– Similarly, for S-Rank at hardcore difficulty, the time required is less than 2 hours 30 minutes for game A and 2 hours for game B.
Whether you choose to play part A or B, it will not affect taking S-Rank or gun immortal. What is important here is the time and character.
Another note is that for the standard difficulty level of Resident Evil 2 Remake, you only need to finish the game in under 3 hours and 30 minutes. No matter how many times you save or how many potions you use, the game will still calculate S- Rank okay.
The difference between Standard and Hardcore is that:
– Zombie is more buffalo. Any attack of the enemy will draw the character’s blood-red, except boss and Zombie Dog.
– No autosave and no checkpoint. Even if you want to save manually, it will cost Ink Ribbon.
– Fewer bullets, as some resources have been converted to Ink Ribbon.
– Fewer storage boxes than Standard. This is especially important.
But there is a good point here: S-Rank in hardcore allows the use of immortal guns, so as long as you can finish it before the specified time, everything is fine.
S-Rank + is a completely different matter. This is purely a max level of the misery of the Resident Evil 2 Remake. The conditions for S-Rank + are applied equally to both Standard and Hardcore difficulty as follows:
– Do not use bulletproof guns.
– Do not use weapons from DLC.
– The whole game cannot be saved more than 3 times.
To be able to get 2 of the most powerful bullet-proof immortals Resident Evil 2 Remake is Rocket and Dalian, then you must reach S-Rank + in part A or B of Leon and Claire in hardcore difficulty, wish everyone good luck okay and should remember there are 2 trophies for those who complete the game in hardcore difficulty (don’t need S-Rank).