You can now manage Google services through Cortana on Windows 10. Here are the steps to connect your account.
On Windows 10, you can now connect your Gmail account to Cortana to manage your Google Calendar using the assistant. Usually, you set up a new account on your device with a Microsoft account, which Cortana can access to provide a more personalized experience. But to offer more value, Cortana also allows you to connect to other services, not including a Google account until now.
In this guide, you’ll learn the steps to connect your Gmail account to Cortana on Windows 10.
How to connect your Google account to Cortana
1. Open Cortana .
2. Click the Notebook button.
3. Select Connected Services.
4. Click the Add a service button.
5. Select Gmail from the list.
6. Click the Connect button.
7. Sign in using your login credentials.
8. Click the Allow button to allow Cortana to access your account.
Once you’ve completed the steps, you can use Cortana to interact with your Google Calendar. Giving Cortana access to your Google account will allow access to your Google Contacts, Google Drive, Gmail, and other information.