We’ve built on all the details of Cortana, it’s a voice assistant that’s similar to Siri and works for talking. We think this is a major improvement for Microsoft in the technology world. But traditional users may find it difficult to work with Cortana on Windows 10. If the microphone attached to your computer is away from your mouth then it may not recognize your voice at all. exactly and satisfy you as you want. It may annoy you and you want to remove or disable it on your new Windows 10.
Here in this article we are writing tips for how to turn off Cortana in Windows 10 PC If you are getting distraction in working as it stands by bytentimes just after a little buzz against the microphone.
How to Disable Cortana in Windows 10 PC
- Expand Cortana from the taskbar as by default it’s attached there.
- Click the Settings icon in the left bar.
- You experience an option of “Hey Cortana”. This option allows to turn off and on the voice assistant on your computer. So drag the slider towards the extreme left if you want to disable Cortana and oppositely on the right to enable the same.
That’s it. Finally, you need to disable its search box from the taskbar.
- Right click on an empty space anywhere on the taskbar.
- Select your mouse pointer on Cortana options in the context menu.
- The voice assistant also has an option that will only show its icon. So to experience it, select Show Cortana icon or click Hidden Options to exit the bar or the icon from the taskbar.
Now you can restart the computer to make the changes done. You notice Cortana is completely invisible on your Windows 10 computer screen and you can continue functioning without her stand.