How to access BIOS / UEFI settings
Now, here is the procedure you need to follow on Windows 10 to access BIOS / UEFI settings:
- Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- Select Recovery from the left pane.
- Under Advanced startup, click Restart now.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced options.
- SelectUEFI Firmware Settings and press Restart.
Once there, navigate to the Boot section and replace UEFI with the Legacy (or Legacy BIOS) option. On the other hand, if the option is greyed out, you need to set the Administrator password and reboot your device.
Enter boot password and access BIOS / UEFI settings again. You will be able to switch to Legacy mode this time. We recommend deleting the Admin password after that, as it will pop up every time you start the computer.
That’s it. If you have any alternatives you can offer us, please do so. The comment section is right below.