In Windows OS, it is Device Manager, which allows you to see all installed hardware along with its properties. Device Manager will enable you to change hardware settings. When the problem is related to activities like Uninstall, Update, Undo Back, Enable and Disable, then Device Manager is also a part of it. The specific article will give you tips on how to “Uninstall, Disable, Undo, Backup and Update Device Drivers in Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Tips to Uninstall, Disable, Return, Update Device Driver in Windows 10/8/7
- To open Device Manager, you need to press Window key + W in Windows 8.
- The Device Manager option of Windows 7 appears after searching through the search box. Then locate Driver and apply right-click on it.
- Then you will see options like Update Driver Software, Install Driver, and Uninstall Driver Software.
Now the point-to-point demonstration will pave the way for Updating Driver Software, Undo Back, Disable and Enable Driver Software.
Update the Drive software
- Open Device Manager and then find the Driver you want to update. Then right-click on the driver, then select Update Driver Software.
- Update Driver Software will open two options: Search Online automatically and Browse to the driver software on your computer.
- You need to choose one of the two options to continue.
Undo, Disable, Enable Driver Software
- Open Device Manager after locating the Driver to perform the above action. Double click on the current Driver then a new window containing the Driver’s properties appears.
- Now select Driver Tab, then choose Roll Back Driver, Disable or Enable Driver, and Uninstall Driver appears.
- The option of Roll Back Driver becomes functional, and then Driver software update. When you want to uninstall the most recently updated Driver, then click this option.
- Other options like Enable or Disable Driver work the opposite. While Driver Uninstaller completely removes the Driver files and registry of the Driver software.