Tips to Uninstall, Disable, Return, Update Device Driver in Windows 10/8/7
- To open Device Manager, you need to press Window key + W in Windows 8.
- The Device Manager option of Windows 7 appears after searching through the search box. Then locate Driver and apply right-click on it.
- Then you will see options like Update Driver Software, Install Driver, and Uninstall Driver Software.
Now the point-to-point demonstration will pave the way for Updating Driver Software, Undo Back, Disable and Enable Driver Software.
Update the Drive software
- Open Device Manager and then find the Driver you want to update. Then right-click on the driver, then select Update Driver Software.
- Update Driver Software will open two options: Search Online automatically and Browse to the driver software on your computer.
- You need to choose one of the two options to continue.
Undo, Disable, Enable Driver Software
- Open Device Manager after locating the Driver to perform the above action. Double click on the current Driver then a new window containing the Driver’s properties appears.
- Now select Driver Tab, then choose Roll Back Driver, Disable or Enable Driver, and Uninstall Driver appears.
- The option of Roll Back Driver becomes functional, and then Driver software update. When you want to uninstall the most recently updated Driver, then click this option.
- Other options like Enable or Disable Driver work the opposite. While Driver Uninstaller completely removes the Driver files and registry of the Driver software.