Generally, you will have one sparkline per row, but you can create as many as you like in any position you want. Like formulas, it is often easiest to automatically create a single rectifier and automatically use the fill handle to generate lightning lines for the remaining rows automatically.
How to use Sparklines:
Here are the steps listed that give a clear understanding of how to use Sparkline excel:
To insert a line, perform the following steps.
1. Select the cells where you want sparklines to appear. In this example, we choose the range G2: G4.
2. On the Insert tab, in the Sparklines group, click Line.
3. Click in the Data Range box and select the range A2: F4.
4. Click OK.
5. Change the value of cell F3 to 0.
Result. Excel automatically updates the sparkline.
To customize the lightning ways, follow the steps below.
1. Select the seams.
2. On the Design tab, in the Show group, check High Point and Low Point.
3. On the Design tab, in the Type group, click Column.
To delete a sparkline, perform the following steps.
4. Select one or more ligaments.
5. On the Design tab, in the Group group, click Clear.