Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter to fix system problems automatically.
1. Right-click the Start button
2. Set View by to Small icons.
3. Open Troubleshooting.
4. Click View all.
5. Double-click System Maintenance.
6. Click Next and then follow the onscreen instructions to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.
7. When the system maintenance is completed, select the Windows Update Handling utility from the list.
8. Click Next and follow the instructions on the screen to troubleshoot and fix the problem in Windows Update.