Google has a ton of free online services and apps that everyone should use. Here is a list of some of our favorites.
- Google Docs – A great selection of free services, including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation services, online forms, drawings, and more. Each of these services can also be viewed and edited by multiple users.
- Google Calendar – One of the best, if not the best online calendars out there for creating appointments and even sharing events among other users.
- Google Translate – An excellent map service that doesn’t offer up-to-date maps, directions, satellite views, and even street views of many parts of the world.
- Gmail – By far, one of the best free online e-mail services with a nearly endless list of features and probably the best e-mail spam filter.
- Google Maps – An excellent map service that doesn’t offer up-to-date maps, directions, satellite views, and even street views of many parts of the world.
- YouTube – The premier place to share and watch videos online.
RescueTime is an excellent service that can help you stay focused while on your computer and track the amount of time you spend on each task. This service enables you to stay focused while on the computer by only allowing you to perform efficient tasks and prevent you from accessing ineffective programs and websites. RescueTime also provides lots of graphs and data to see where you spend your time and track how much time you spend on each website you visit.
Download RescueTime for Windows, Linux, or Mac.
A great add-on that can be added to any major Internet browser, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome, notifies you of any Internet sites you are on that are unsafe. This service works by allowing any user to generate comments and ratings on any website that WOT uses to warn users if the site is dangerous. WOT protects you from any websites that contain malware, reported phishing sites, websites that infringe on privacy or engage in other fraudulent activities.
Access and download WOT
Another great tool allows you to share and sync any file between your PC, Mac, Linux, and mobile device. This is an excellent tool for sharing your files and a perfect tool for backing up your data online.
Outstanding service checks for spelling mistakes, commonly mistaken words, plagiarism, grammatical errors, punctuation, and even suggest alternative synonyms. A Microsoft Office add-in can also be installed to check any document you’re working on in Office. Finally, for each proposed adjustment, an explanation of the problem, examples, and the possibility of asking the community are provided.
Grammarly grammar checker
The most recognized and used service for discovering, sharing, and storing photos online. Thousands of images are uploaded to this website every minute, making it an excellent place for inspiration for any photographer and a great place to store, display, and print your images.
Another great online tool and service allow people to make phone calls and video calls with other Skype users on the Internet.
Access and download Skype
From Autodesk, Pixlr is a great online photo editor, effect editor, image markup, and color editor, all possible through your Internet browser.
Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia that has been created using millions of different contributors around the world. It contains over 3.5 million various English articles on almost any imaginable topic and millions of other issues in dozens of other languages.
Read and edit Wikipedia
Number one that used the service to receive and send payments with or without a credit card.