In addition to information about the upcoming Xbox, Microsoft also introduced more than … 60 different games, including Cyberpunk 2077 and Gears 5.
In the early hours of June 10, Microsoft’s press conference in E3 2019 took place in the US. In this press conference, the most important information given is probably Microsoft confirming the existence of the new Xbox system under the code name Project Scarlett. According to information from Microsoft, the new Xbox will be 4 times stronger than the current Xbox One X, equipped with SSD for gamers to load games faster and even support 8K, 120 FPS.
“A console should be built and optimized for just one thing: a game,” said Phil Spencer, Microsoft’s Xbox director of operating systems . This is probably the statement that will make gamers feel secure, because many people remember when announcing Xbox One, Microsoft only talked about movies, streaming and other miscellaneous things.
To increase the attractiveness of the new Xbox, Microsoft will release Scarlett at the same time with Halo Infinite in 2020. This is a tactic used by Microsoft when releasing the Xbox in 2001, when Halo helped the new console. access to many American families and around the world. In addition, Mr. Spencer said that “we have thousands of games being developed on Xbox One and PC.”
Full E3 2019: Which publisher, what game and when? If you have questions about the time of the press conference of the publishers at E3 2019 and want to see those press conferences, please check this article again. Please.
Perhaps to illustrate this statement, Microsoft showed off more than 60 games during its event. Among them are 14 games from Microsoft-owned studios, collectively called Xbox Game Studios, and more than 30 games will appear on their Game Pass service. This is a monthly subscription service for PC gamers similar to PS Now, and will cost $ 10 / month. When paying this money, you can play all the games in the Game Pass game store and are allowed to unsubscribe at any time. This service will be tested on Sunday, June 16, 2019.
Some new information about Project xCloud was also announced by Microsoft at the event. This is an internet streaming platform similar to Stadia, and is a direct competitor of Google. Microsoft said that xCloud will not be a separate platform, but gamers need an Xbox to be able to play games on mobile devices. They plan to start publicly testing xCloud in the second half of this year.
John Wick appeared in the trailer of Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019.
In addition to consoles and streaming services, for a monthly fee, your readers are also very interested in … games. Microsoft’s press conference brought a “shock” information to gamers when Cyberpunk 2077 was introduced with the appearance of
John Wick Keanu Reeves. He appeared in front of the main character V (male version) when V was lying flat outside the landfill after a failed mission, and made the fans in the audience burst out in surprise when he stepped out from behind the chicken wings. You also do not need to wait until 2077 to see Keanu again, because Cyberpunk 2077 is set to debut on Steam, GOG on April 16, 2020. CD Projekt Red will also release the game on the Epic Games Store, but no exact date has been set yet.
Information on many other titles has also been released:
- Gears 5 will be released on 10 September this year, but Game Pass subscribers will be able to play it 4 days earlier. More new information will be announced at Gamescom in August.
- SEGA’s Phantasy Star Online 2 will be released in the West early next year, after Japanese gamers have been playing boring since 2012.
- Tales of Arise, the latest version of Bandai Namco’s Tales series also launches in 2020 on both PC and Xbox (possibly on PlayStation, but Microsoft certainly doesn’t want to mention this name).
- The Elden Ring, a collaboration between the father of Dark Souls and George RR Martin, was officially announced with an epic trailer.
- Battletoad re-released Wanderer with the new version: still familiar 2D graphics but allowing 3 gamers to co-op on one machine. Unfortunately, the game has no release date.
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot will be released in 2020. This is an RPG game, but its trailer does not reveal anything about gameplay.
- The Outer Worlds will be released on October 25. If you remember, this is an RPG from the creator of Fallout, and will be exclusive to Epic Games Store for a while.
- Bleeding Edge – new game of Ninja Theory (author Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice) has a new trailer.
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be released on February 11, 2020.
- Minecraft Dungeon announces new trailers showing its gameplay. With a view from above and an action play, coop, gamers will be able to adventure with friends early next year.
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition with 4K graphics and completely reworked audio will be on PC later this year.
- The Elite Lite version 2.0 appeared at the event with not much difference in appearance, but added Bluetooth connectivity, built-in rechargeable battery and many improvements. You can reserve this controller for $ 180 .
In addition, there are many other games that appear. Spiritfarer, The Legend of Wright, Wasteland 3, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, 12 Minutes, Way to the Woods, Dying Light 2, Gears Pop !, State of Decay 2, Crossfire X, Borderlands 3 … are just a few names. was mentioned at this press conference.