The Resident Evil 2 Remake received a lot of praise, what will it have to do to bring the legendary Resident Evil series back to the top here.
At E3 2018 , Resident Evil 2 Remake is also one of the popular names that gamers expect, of course, it will have many changes but cannot bring the original from the original. After the success of the previous remakes, Capcom seems to be very brave to speed up the progress in the following Resident Evil (different from someone who has not been working for more than 10 years).
After launching the first trailer, Resident Evil 2 Remake continues to have fairly long gameplay clips up to nearly 20 minutes, describing a lot of important details of this extremely anticipated game. Let Motgame summarize what we can see through the trailer of Resident Evil 2 Remake, and see the improvements of it the star light:
- Extremely few bullets, let’s forget it rambo goes alone from the time of Resident Evil 4 onwards, Resident Evil 2 Remake will return to the original experience when you pick up every pistol bullet that runs in fear before the Zombies.
- The heartbeat bar is back, the Zom will give you a plate for about 4 to 5 bites.
- The legendary typewriter to save is still there.
- The dagger will also appear for hardcore gamers who want to play empty-handed.
- Marvin Branagh will play a bigger role, similar to the supporting characters other than the main part.
- Bullets will be able to pair like Resident Evil 3.
- Windows and roads can be closed with obstacles.
- Leon’s wounds will vary depending on where he is bitten.
- The map of Resident Evil 2 Remake will be much, much bigger than the original.
- Players will discover more places in Raccoon City.
An important aspect of the Resident Evil 2 Remake is its wider viewing angle, this remake uses an over-the-shoulder perspective like Resident Evil 4 rather than the built-in camera. This makes the player’s vision more spacious, easier to observe but may make the game less horror because there are no dead corners as the original.
To solve this problem, Capcom has added two elements, the first is to make the game as blind as possible, in the trailer we also see the police department seems to be out of power and dark lights. To complement the first element, Leon now has a flashlight, which is completely new in this Resident Evil 2 Remake, so the horror part will be guaranteed, because even if the shooting angle is wide, when you not seeing the way the fear will remain the same.
Gameplay has also changed, automatic aiming as in the original is no longer in the Resident Evil 2 Remake, players will still have to control manually similar to the recent Resident Evil. This will be a complement to the difficulty of the game, because the zombies are now much more buffalo, there is no longer a scene where a headshot in the head is promoted as before.
The game’s image has also been upgraded beautifully, the Zom and the Resident Evil 2 Remake are now much more bloody and barbaric, even the clear Licker is much cooler with a long tongue. However, they are still slow, not rushing like recent versions, at least Resident Evil 2 Remake also does quite well in both traditional and modern upgrades.
Resident Evil 2 Remake will be released on January 25, 2019, on all PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC systems.